Healthcare Facility needs a Director of Patient Billing – besides competitive salary possible Relocation Bonus!
$90-100k -possible relo Bonus
· Analyze current billing practices and recommend changes to improve the revenue cycle process.
· Develop/revise billing policies and procedures as required to address changes in reimbursement, payor policies, and other regulatory or third party guidelines.
· Manage and report on aged accounts receivable, days in AR, and avoidable denials in accordance with best practice benchmarks. Ensure that department deadlines are met in a busy environment.
· Recommend and implement policies, procedures, and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of front end revenue cycle processes and provide reports to key stakeholders on the performance of the key performance indicators. Develop methods of measuring results and providing feedback on key initiatives.
· Evaluate and make recommendations on information system enhancements and new information technology as required to provide overall effectiveness and efficiency.
· Establish and maintain a professional, team-oriented environment where employees are motivated to comply with all aspects of reimbursement regulations, effective AR management, and customer service standards.
· Maintain current working knowledge of all professional reimbursement issues. Meet periodically with Senior Managers to review revenue cycle data and receivables.
· Mentor and train department staff and management.
· Perform all other job-related duties that may be assigned.
· Demonstrates understanding and commitment of the health center mission.
· Demonstrates understanding and commitment to the established company Values and Standards.
Eight years of experience in third-party billing and collections. Strong knowledge of ICD10 and CPT coding, contract compliance and information reporting requirements.
· Experience managing a large professional fee billing operation with a demonstrated track record of success in achieving effective AR management to best practice benchmarks.
· Minimum of five years of RCM experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree is preferred.
· Previous experience working with NextGen software strongly preferred.-will see other
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to implement changes effectively and timely
If interested and qualified, e-mail resume at once to email@example.com